Electroware Infotech Private Limited aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging Electroware Infotech Private Limited with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and Electroware Infotech Private Limited, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- A monthly report of performance services will be given to the clients.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 30 business days.
- Electroware Infotech Private Limited reserves the right to subcontract a third-party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- If clients avail any monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually service package, then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- We shall invoice the clients monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually invoice when it is due, Electroware Infotech Private Limited shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 30-day prior notice.
- Electroware Infotech Private Limited will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold Electroware Infotech Private Limited harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses related to the services provided by Electroware Infotech Private Limited to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by Electroware Infotech Private Limited .
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to Electroware Infotech Private Limited for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. Electroware Infotech Private Limited will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill, or any business asset due to the nature of the content being publicized.
- Electroware Infotech Private Limited reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and conditions, will be notified to the clients through company email